Friday, April 15, 2011

Kelly Clarkson My December Pop Music CD Review


Talented Pop artist Kelly Clarkson has released her most recent CD on the RCA (USA) recording label, entitled My December.

Unfortunately, it's not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can't force myself to get through. Not at all the case with My December. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

My December has a pleasantly varied, mix of 13 tracks that are very well written songs by this clearly superb artist. With many of the songs displaying a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Clearly drawing from what I can only imagine are her own personal experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions like love, heartbreak, pain, failed relationships and unattainable romance. They're all here.

If you're even mildly into Pop music you'll enjoy this CD. Overall My December is an a great release. I give it my double thumbs up. You will not be disappointed with one single track.

While this entire CD is really very good the truly standout tunes are track 1 - Never Again, track 5 - Don't Waste Your Time, and track 12 - Can I Have A Kiss.

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 10 - How I Feel. This is a great track!

My December Release Notes:

Kelly Clarkson originally released My December on June 26, 2007 on the RCA (USA) label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. Never Again

2. One Minute

3. Hole

4. Sober

5. Don't Waste Your Time

6. Judas

7. Haunted

8. Be Still

9. Maybe

10. How I Feel

11. Yeah

12. Can I Have A Kiss

13. Irvine

Recording information: 2007.








YourTypos offers you a service, completely free to use, which allows you to find misspelled auctions. This tool allows you to broaden your auction search by including typos in your query in such a way as to provide you with so called "hidden auctions". The result of this is that you bid against fewer people allowing you to obtain the winning bid.

http://www.yourtypos.com



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment