Saturday, April 9, 2011

Prediction: 3 Top Country Love Songs of 2011


They say no one can accurately predict the future, but I thought I'd take my shot at immortality by predicting the top country love songs of 2011. Ok, maybe that's a little melodramatic, but here are my predictions just the same:

No. 3 - "Don't You Want to Stay" by Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson

This duo teamed up at the 2010 CMA's to earn a standing ovation. This moving love song asks "Don't you wanna hold each other tight - don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight?" You won't want to let the tender moment come to an end as Kelly sings "I don't want to just make love, I want to make love last."

No. 2 - "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not" by Thompson Square

Husband and wife duo Kiefer and Shawna Thompson come together to tell the story of new love. Country fans and romantics alike will fall for this tale of two shy teens which is a cute and romantic example of the type of song a new artist needs to break through the envelope. A beautiful song and an eye-catching duo.

No. 1 - "Who are You When I'm Not Looking" by Blake Shelton

Blake hit the sweet spot with what is one of his sexiest love songs yet. "Who are You" looks at love from the other side, showing that deep desire to truly know and understand your partner and her most intimate secrets. Blake's honey-sweet voice and powerful vocals make this a sure-fire hit.








Here's another song with the love theme that could do well with a little exposure. It is my song called Take This Ring. I've been told that it makes women melt like hot chocolate in the sun. You will get that song and another one of my best songs for free by visiting CoreyKoehlerMusic.com.



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment